14k Yellow On Pin Clip Charm Pendant (25mm x 37mm) Hang gold nramhx4159-Other Fine Necklaces, Pendants
NEW YORK’S TOP ATTRACTION PACKAGES FEATURING THE STATUE CRUISES EXPERIENCE
Save with these discounted attraction packages – Each of the packages below feature an official/authorized ticket to the Statue Cruises Experience: round trip boat tour in New York Harbor to both Liberty & Ellis Island, a Statue of Liberty Ticket and admission to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
THE STATUE CRUISES EXPERIENCE
Statue Cruises is the ONLY authorized official provider of tickets and tours to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island.
- 18k Yellow gold Italian BUCCELLATI Mario, Make up Tobacco case ORIGINAL antique
- Anello con Bassotto 10x24MM silver 925 rodiato misura regolabile
- DIAMOND 48 STONE ROUND BR SHAPE BEZEL SET POLISH SET WHITE gold 7.99 CT G VS 1 2
- G SI2 Beautiful Solitaire Enhanced Diamond Pendant 1 Ct Round 18K pink gold
- NEW Heart Pendant 3 Dimensional Diamond-Cut 585 gold Yellow gold Ladies
- Sparkling Cushion Citrine Halo Ring Women Wedding Jewelry 14K White gold Plated
Please be aware that Street Vendors do NOT sell genuine Statue of Liberty tickets. Avoid Street Sellers.
THREE EXPERIENCES IN ONE TICKET!
Visit two of America’s most notable visitor experiences – the Statue of Liberty National Monument on Liberty Island and the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum on Ellis Island with round trip ferry transportation.
STATUE OF LIBERTY
Ground, pedestal or crown access to the Statue of Liberty National Monument.14k Yellow gold Kangaroo Pendant Australia Jewelry FA-KNG51
Admission to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum featuring the Wall of Honor.14k Yellow gold Keyhole Charm Pendant (20mm x 10mm)
Round trip boat tour transportation in New York Harbor.
The Only Way to Visit The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
No visit to the New York City area is complete without a trip to the world’s most famous landmarks – the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.