14K yellow ladies diamond-shaped dangle drop hook w filigree 1.3g earrings gold nramhx4771-Precious Metal without Stones
NEW YORK’S TOP ATTRACTION PACKAGES FEATURING THE STATUE CRUISES EXPERIENCE
Save with these discounted attraction packages – Each of the packages below feature an official/authorized ticket to the Statue Cruises Experience: round trip boat tour in New York Harbor to both Liberty & Ellis Island, a Statue of Liberty Ticket and admission to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.
THE STATUE CRUISES EXPERIENCE
Statue Cruises is the ONLY authorized official provider of tickets and tours to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island.
- 0.95 CT G VS2 Ideal Round Certify Diamonds 14k w Prong Classic Fine Pendant 1.4g
- 14ct Yellow gold Cubic Zirconia & bluee Topaz Womens Cluster Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 14k Yellow gold Cutout Owl with Heart Pendant, 12mm (7 16 inch)
- 1717-UNISEX 14K WHITE gold RING 9 DIAMONDS 0.23 CTS 8.00GRAMS SIZE 6.5
- 8kt 333 yellow gold RING MIT DIAMANT SOLITÄR BESATZ 1,0g RG 54
- bluee Nile Mini Circle Bracelet in 14k yellow gold Orig. 185+Tax
Please be aware that Street Vendors do NOT sell genuine Statue of Liberty tickets. Avoid Street Sellers.
THREE EXPERIENCES IN ONE TICKET!
Visit two of America’s most notable visitor experiences – the Statue of Liberty National Monument on Liberty Island and the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum on Ellis Island with round trip ferry transportation.
STATUE OF LIBERTY
Ground, pedestal or crown access to the Statue of Liberty National Monument.14k Yellow gold Marquise White DQ Cubic Zirconia CZ Filigree Ring Size 8.75
Admission to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum featuring the Wall of Honor.14k Yellow gold Mask Charm Pendant (12mm x 18mm)
Round trip boat tour transportation in New York Harbor.
The Only Way to Visit The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
No visit to the New York City area is complete without a trip to the world’s most famous landmarks – the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.