Yellow gold Cable Link Chain, Width 0.8 mm 14K nramhx1638-Precious Metal without Stones
NEW YORK’S TOP ATTRACTION PACKAGES FEATURING THE STATUE CRUISES EXPERIENCE
Save with these discounted attraction packages – Each of the packages below feature an official/authorized ticket to the Statue Cruises Experience: round trip boat tour in New York Harbor to both Liberty & Ellis Island, a Statue of Liberty Ticket and admission to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Chain Type:||cable||Metal Purity:||14k|
THE STATUE CRUISES EXPERIENCE
Statue Cruises is the ONLY authorized official provider of tickets and tours to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island.
- 0.28CTW ROUND BRILLIANT DIAMOND VINTAGE ENGAGEMENT RING SETTING 14KT pink gold
- 10k White gold Womens Round Diamond Elevated Diagonal Square Cluster Ring 1 4
- 14k White gold Over 10 CT Oval Cut Tanzanite Tennis Wedding Women's 7 Bracelet
- 18Carat White gold 0.50ct Diamond Pilot Cluster Ring (Size H) 8mm Widest
- 7.78Ct Oval July Birthstone Ruby With Round White Zircon In 10K Yellow gold Ring
- Betsey Johnson Ring First Date Marilyn Lips Beads, NEW IN BOX, Free Shipping
Please be aware that Street Vendors do NOT sell genuine Statue of Liberty tickets. Avoid Street Sellers.
THREE EXPERIENCES IN ONE TICKET!
Visit two of America’s most notable visitor experiences – the Statue of Liberty National Monument on Liberty Island and the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum on Ellis Island with round trip ferry transportation.
STATUE OF LIBERTY
Ground, pedestal or crown access to the Statue of Liberty National Monument.14k Yellow gold D C Bear Pendant K3320
Admission to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum featuring the Wall of Honor.14k Yellow gold D C Eagle Earrings TF539
Round trip boat tour transportation in New York Harbor.
The Only Way to Visit The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
No visit to the New York City area is complete without a trip to the world’s most famous landmarks – the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.